- Aug 30th, 2022
- 10am – 5pm MDT
- Lunch provided
PERFORMANCE AT SCALE HIGH-SPEED ANGULAR APPLICATIONS ON ANY DEVICE
The web has never been more exciting! But it has also never been as demanding to our devices and infrastructure as it is today.
Our browsers ship new features and languages get updates only to squeeze out the last bit of performance we can get.
The problem here, there are no real resources out there that show us how to apply those optimization techniques in practice. This is especially true when it comes to framework-specific questions.
This workshop will go way beyond the basics to boost your knowledge and skills.
If you really want to learn about improving the performance of your Angular application, you need to be aware of and comfortable with way more than the async pipe, ChangeDetectionStrategy.OnPush & trackBy.
Building applications, especially larger ones, with Angular on the frontend, you risk running into performance bottlenecks. Therefore, to still be able to deliver a fast user experience, you must know what techniques to use to identify and remove the problems that are causing poor performance.
You will go home with lots of exercises to guide you and a wealth of insights to work with, impressed by how much faster your application can get.
We will cover:
- Best practices for application performance auditing
- Angular DevTools vs. Chrome DevTools
- Eliminating performance and scripting bottlenecks
- Network analysis for performance optimization
- Change detection fundamentals and advanced features
- Analyzing memory usage and handling memory leaks
- Understanding runtime performance
- Strategies for better architecture and code quality
Live Q &A included.