The world has radically changed since we last met in person. We want you to know that the health and safety of our attendees, employees, and community is our top priority. We are constantly monitoring all federal, state, and local requirements relating to COVID-19 health and safety precautions and are continuously implementing and updating procedures as the event approaches. We will update all attendees of any new requirements.
We will make available standard Covid-19 PPE as directed by the CDC, including but not limited to:
- Masks available at registration and from staff members throughout the event.
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the event.
- Seating spaced per CDC guidelines.
Although we are very excited to see you in-person, we understand that certain circumstances may prohibit your attendance. For that reason, we have decided to accommodate online attendance.
- You receive a positive Covid-19 test or develop Covid-19 symptoms and must quarantine away from the event.
- You have been directly exposed to Covid-19 and are waiting to see if symptoms manifest per the CDC guidelines.
- A direct family member has contracted Covid-19 and no one else is able to care for them.
- Your region has an outbreak and local officials are recommending suspension of travel.
- Your workplace suspends travel.
If you purchase an in-person ticket and any of the above circumstances arise, email us at email@example.com and we will change your ticket to an online ticket.